Increases breath support, resonance, stamina, articulation, and speech and dialects through:
· Increased awareness of habitual holding patterns to reduce excess tension
· Expanded range of motion by activating essential chest, neck, and face muscles.
· Exploration of pitch, pace, resonance, pause, phrasing, and projection.
Vocal variety develops effective presentations to meet your clients where they are.
To train your voice through:
· Sensory, emotional, and intellectual experience of text informs embodiment.
· Understanding of vocal production unifies physical and aural training with science.
· Knowledge of the International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA) distinguishes unique sounds.
· Analysis of goals and strategies in phrasing, rhythm, rhyme, and melody reveals meaning.
· Interpretation supports musical theatre, opera, and contemporary songs.
These multimodal perspectives reach people from multicultural backgrounds to inform and transform speech in studio and on stage, film, television, broadcast, and digital media.